Live at Melrose Shores to be close to waterfront trails, bookstores, multicultural eateries and a subway line that goes to DePaul University
From your apartment at Melrose Shores, public transportation is very accessible with a nearby subway stop serving the Red, Brown and Purple Lines. Head out the door of your building and be on the train in less than 15 minutes. You can also reach a bus stop less than a block away.
Start your day in your new home by finishing up your assignments for your lectures and catching up on your emails. Make a light breakfast in your kitchen, place your dirty plates in the dishwater, and grab a coffee on the way to the subway. Whether you have early or late classes, riding public transit makes it easy to go back and forth to campus. If you like to bike, you can pedal to school in 10 minutes, and explore the park trails along nearby Lake Michigan in your free time.
You have your choice of two excellent grocery stores within walking distance, so keeping your cabinets stocked will be a breeze. Head out to Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s when supplies are running low. After you come back and unload your groceries, open your sliding doors from your living room with hardwood floors and kick back on your spacious balcony with a tasty snack.
When you have an open afternoon on the weekend, pick out a new look from your spacious closet in your bedroom. You can keep your wardrobe looking fresh with an on-site laundry room. Then, head downstairs to the covered lot and hop in your car. Parking is available, so you can get out to run quick errands or explore the farther reaches of the city.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- City College of Chicago - Harold Washington College
- DePaul University
- DeVry University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Kendall College
- Loyola University Chicago
- North Park University
- Northwestern University
- Rush University
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago