Base yourself a bus ride from university at St Margaret’s House, close to Southampton Common and 20 minutes from the city centre shops
Your Southampton student accommodation puts you within easy reach of the city’s universities. Walk to University of Southampton, Avenue Campus in 15 minutes, or reach the Highfield Campus in 15 minutes by bus. It’s a 14-minute bus ride to Solent University.
Enjoy a great social atmosphere when you share an apartment with friends, or pay a little extra to have an en-suite room or a self-contained studio with your own bathroom and kitchen. All rooms have a small double bed and a workspace where you can study, and there’s free Wi-Fi to help with your research.
Regular social events make it easy to meet your neighbours, and there are indoor and outdoor social spaces where you can hang out. All practical details have been taken care of: bills are included, there’s an on-site laundry and vending machines, and the friendly team are available to answer any questions.
- Save up to £300 Save up to £300 on Silver and Garden Non En-suites, but hurry as the offer is limited and may be withdrawn at any time. So get in quick and book!
St Margaret's Houseの部屋を選択してください
BRONZE NON EN-SUITE ROOM
SILVER NON EN-SUITE ROOM
GARDEN VIEW NON EN-SUITE
BRONZE EN-SUITE ROOM
SILVER EN-SUITE ROOM
GARDEN VIEW EN-SUITE ROOM
BRONZE NON EN-SUITE ROOM SALE
ONE BED APARTMENT
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Southampton