Have fun in Sheffield’s buzzing bars and restaurants when you live at Portobello Point, a few steps from lively West Street and the city centre
Choose Sheffield University accommodation at Portobello Point and you’ll find it easy to get to class. Walk to Sheffield Hallam University in six minutes, or University of Sheffield in 12 minutes. If you’re not in the mood to walk, save time by jumping on a bus.
You’ll never have to queue for your morning shower at Portobello Point as all rooms are ensuite. There’s a great social atmosphere as you’ll be living in a three-, four- or six-bedroom flat, and there’s a large common room and communal courtyard where you can catch up with your friends and neighbours.
Clear your head with a workout in the onsite gym, then drop your workout clothes at the onsite laundry. Make dinner in your modern kitchen before finishing off an assignment at the desk in your room; there’s free Wi-Fi to aid your research. Bills are included and there’s gated entry to keep you safe.
Large Accessible Room
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Sheffield International College
- University of Sheffield
- University of Sheffield (English Language Teaching Centre)
- University of Sheffield (Faculty of Engineering)
- University of Sheffield (Management School)
- University of Sheffield (Medical School)
- University of Sheffield (Western Bank Campus)