Hang out at 32 Salisbury Street, Beeston, get to know the local markets, eat out every weekend or head into Nottingham to shop or go clubbing
Pick the perfect pad as your Nottingham University accommodation sharing a six-bedroom, semi-detached house in the vibrant suburb of Beeston, a short hop from Nottingham city centre. You’ll have a fully-furnished double bedroom where you can sit at your desk to study or watch the wall-mounted TV to unwind before bed. Two of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and there are two more bathrooms to share.
If you come home from lectures hungry you can use the fully-equipped kitchen to make yourself a snack in the oven, microwave or on the hob. Eat in the shared lounge catching up with housemates then clear up using the dishwasher. Make sure you always have something clean to wear to class by using the house’s washer/dryer. Security is taken care of with a burglar alarm and you can choose to pay a little extra with your rent to include bills if it makes managing your money easier.
32 Salisbury Street - Beestonの部屋を選択してください
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Nottingham Trent International College
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Nottingham International College
- University of Nottingham