Kincardine Road, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, M13 9JA
距離: University of Manchester
距離: Manchester Metropolitan University
Wi-Fi, 水道, 電気, 暖房
Kincardine Courtから活気あるOxford Roadへ出かけましょう。The Footage（人気のパブ、シネマの中にあります）でランチを食べたら、Rochdaleの運河沿いを散歩するのがおすすめです。また、Museum of Science and Industry,の展示品を鑑賞したり、El Rincon de Rafaの人気のスパニッシュ・タパスもお試しください。夜には、O2 Ritz Manchesterでバンドのライブをみたり、Ginger Gin Sling at Gorillaでジンを楽しむこともできます。これらの全てが徒歩圏内に集まっています。
Kincardine Courtでは、遅刻の心配をする必要はありません。University of Manchesterへは徒歩4分、Manchester Metropolitan Universityへは徒歩8分で通学できます。また、Manchester Business SchoolとRoyal Northern College of Musicへも徒歩7分で通えますし、物件には駐輪場があるので、自転車で通学することも可能です。自転車を利用すれば、通学時間は半分になります。
Postgraduate Classic en-suite専用バスルームLabel displayed for Single bed (appr. 90cm*190cm)詳細
Jan 7, 2021に入居Aug 26, 2021に退居
滞在: 33 週間:
Sep 5, 2020に入居Jan 2, 2021に退居
滞在: 17 週間:
Classic en-suite専用バスルームLabel displayed for Single bed (appr. 90cm*190cm)詳細
Sep 5, 2020に入居Aug 29, 2021に退居
滞在: 51 週間:
Aug 31, 2019に入居Aug 23, 2020に退居
滞在: 51 週間:
設備 & サービス
Entertainment Area/ Room
Library / Study Area
Communal Laundry (Coin-operated)
Basketball Court, Communal Events, Communal Kitchen, Car Parking For Additional Fee, Wheelchair Access
CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
ビザが拒否された場合、支払い不要:ビザ申請が拒否されると、予約を無料でキャンセルできます入学できなかった場合、支払い不要:希望する大学に入学するために必要な資格を満たせなかった場合、予約を無料でキャンセルできますCOVID-19関連のキャンセルポリシー:For clarity we have agreed the following in addition to the normal policy: · No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website. · Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis. · University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date. · Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date. · Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks. If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced. That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term. These policies apply for both Unite & Liberty bookings. -------------------------------------------------------------------------
We can guarantee for all the students who are due to move in between now and summer: If a student provides a medical certificate confirming they are infecting with the virus and therefore unable to come to the UK, or a letter from their UK university confirming they are not joining their course, we will cancel their booking; - The medical certificate must be provided within 7 days after being issued, and the certificate must be provided before the tenancy start date. - We wouldn’t be able to cancel a booking after the check-in date; if a student doesn’t inform us before the tenancy start date, they would remain liable for the rent. Regarding the bookings for 2020-2021: If a student is affected by the virus these coming Months and cannot come to the UK in September, we can apply our usual cancellation policy under No Place No Pay. The student will need to provide a medical certificate and a letter from the UK university confirming they will not enrol in their course, and we will cancel their booking.
if the student doesn’t get his visa to come and study in the UK, the student must send us the visa application rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it and we will cancel the booking and refund the money to the student. This policy is valid until the 31st August. if the student fails their exams or is rejected by the UK University, the student needs to send us the university rejection letter, or proof that the exam results don’t meet the requirements of the university, and we will cancel the booking and refund the money to the student. The student must send us the proof documents within 7 days of receiving them. This policy is valid until the 31st August.
1. Unless you have already collected the keys to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by e-mail at any time during the 7 days after we send you an e-mail confirming your booking is complete (the “7 Day Cooling-Off Period”). If you do that, we will make no charge and will return your any deposit or any payment of advance rent to you.
2. Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant’s Tenancy Agreement is signed. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
3. No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st year students only
If you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement. You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades. To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
• a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screen shot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
• a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published. Please send the documentation by email. On receipt of the required documentation it will be verified and, provided we are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full.
If you are:
• a student moving to the United Kingdom from overseas for the first time to undertake study at a UK University;
• have made a booking for a room with Unite Students; and
• you are not already residing in the UK or have not previously attended a UK university.
this policy shall apply in addition to the standard Cancellation Policies.
1. Up to the 31st August you may cancel your Booking if you have been rejected from the UK University that you have applied for and we will not charge you any fee and will refund your deposit or any advance payment rent;
I'm very happy that this is good value for money.
No, I don't tend to use the communal areas.
There is a friendly atmosphere here.
The security is always here.
I eat at Goody.
It's fine in terms of value for money - very cheap actually.
I would use maybe more pressure from the shower.
Yes I use the common areas.
The atmosphere here is more like a hotel.
It's very safe here.
No names but the staff are all good.
It's near the Chinese supermarket - really good for Chinese students because it's a really good point to attract more students to live here - my classmates travel a long way to come to this supermarket!
I think in terms of value for money it's reasonable.
I like the study room - a good quiet environment, better than the library.
I was put in a flat with only Chinese but that doesn't help make new friends - there could be events to help make friends.
The staff here are very nice - its very convenient.