Live minutes from Loughborough’s shops and cafés at Asha House, where you’re close to Queen’s Park and a short walk from university
Walk to Loughborough University in 17 minutes from Asha House. If you’re in a hurry, grab your bike from the secure storage and cycle there in six minutes, or take the bus to be there in eight minutes.
When you get back home to Asha House, drop your books on your desk and head to the kitchen to make a snack. If you choose a studio or one-bedroom apartment you’ll have your own private kitchen; if you opt for an ensuite room in a shared apartment, you’ll share your lounge/kitchen with up to five other students.
Curl up on your double bed to get started on your reading, or connect to the Wi-Fi to research an assignment. Unlimited Wi-Fi and utilities are included in your rent, so you won’t have to budget for any extras, and there’s a Freeview TV so that you can keep up with your favourite shows.
If you’re home late after a night out, there’s key fob access and CCTV for your peace of mind.
Room in Apartment 1
Room in Apartment 5
Room in Apartment 8
Room in Apartment 11
Room in Apartment 13
Room in Apartment 14
Room in Apartment 23
Room in Apartment 26
Room in Apartment 27
Room in Apartment 31
Room in Apartment 32
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Security Officer (24-hour patrol)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- Loughborough University