Make your home on the banks of the River Colne, near Huddersfield’s quirky boutiques, chic bars and eclectic cultural hubs
The University of Huddersfield is just a seven minute walk from Kingsmill Studios. When you’re not in class, use the nearby bus stops to get around town, or walk 15 minutes to Huddersfield Station and explore the surrounding area en route. For a breath of fresh air, head to the spectacular countryside around the Marsden Moor Estate; or if you’re craving a big city atmosphere, head to cosmopolitan Leeds for a day trip instead.
In between adventures, Kingsmill Studios is your home away from home. After a long day, take a nap on your comfy double bed; or grab a snack from the fridge and unwind on the sofa with your favorite TV shows. If you have an assignment deadline coming up, sit down at your desk and log on to the high-speed broadband.
With work out of the way, it’s time to relax. Take a walk to the supermarket to stock up on groceries, then cook up a storm in your studio kitchen. In the summer, Kingsmill’s riverside lawns are the place to be, but when the weather gets cold, there’s nothing better than movie night in the shared cinema room. When you feel like a night out, try Rat & Ratchet for their selection of ales, or Bar 1:22 for great live music.
At Kingsmill Studios, your all-inclusive room rate covers 24-hour security and contents insurance so you can relax knowing you and your belongings are being taken care of.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Security Officer (24-hour patrol)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Huddersfield ISC