Surround yourself with Glasgow’s galleries, restaurants and nightlife whilst enjoying quiet and comfortable living
With Liberty Park Glasgow you can boast about living in award-winning accommodation at Liberty Living, with its modern rooms and first-class facilities. Choose from a variety of rooms linked to communal kitchens, fully kitted out with everything you could need to cook up a storm (a Sainsbury’s Local is just up the road if you’re running low on supplies). Serve up your creation in the lounge and dining area and enjoy a chat over dinner. Afterwards, you can all relax and take turns catching up on your favourite TV shows on the flatscreen TV. Less than five minutes’ walk from Caledonian University and under 10 minutes from Strathclyde, you won’t worry about missing class. You’ll also have the luxury of being able to easily walk to the galleries and restaurants of Glasgow’s vibrant Merchant City and, a bit further on, the nightlife of Sauchiehall Street. When you want to explore other cities, two of Glasgow’s major train stations are within a 20-minute walk.
In your room, you’ll have Wi-Fi and a spacious study area to work on your assignments comfortably and hassle-free. There’s even an onsite photocopier available to ensure you’ve got everything you need to study from the comfort of home.
Utilities and contents insurance is covered, and there’s an onsite laundry, 24-hour maintenance and CCTV security to keep your budget, laundry and safety in check.
Liberty Park Glasgowの部屋を選択してください
Classic Shared Apartment
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Academy of Music and Sound
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow International College
- Glasgow School of Art
- Live Language School
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland