The Gallery Apartments provide a supremely comfortable and elegant base for your stay in Glasgow. Despite city centre attractions being a mere stroll away, the onsite gym, fantastic cinema room (complete with gold beanbags and velvet purple wall drapes!) and incredible social rooms, mean you might find it hard to leave.
Best of all is the location in Glasgow city centre. Balancing the sophistication of Merchant City on one side with the exuberant nightlife of nearby Sauchiehall Street, the Gallery Apartments are perfectly placed to take advantage of the city centre’s culture scene. The flats are set above shops and restaurants in a relative haven of tranquility, which make them exceptionally peaceful and quiet for such a central location.
While the communal facilities truly are exceptional, the rooms themselves are also a cut above most alternatives. The modern, purpose-built block offers light, airy furnishings and both studios and two-bedroom apartments are thoughtfully laid out and highly liveable. The option of king size beds, well-equipped kitchens and spacious designer showers make this a great choice of accommodation.
All-inclusive bills take care of any accommodation hassles and there is secure door entry, CCTV and a 24-hour onsite team to cope with any problems. There’s an onsite laundry, internet access throughout, and many of the rooms are large enough to be comfortable for couples.
2 Bed Apartment
Split Level Studio
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Academy of Music and Sound
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow International College
- Glasgow School of Art
- Live Language School
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland