Soak up the friendly, relaxed atmosphere of Glasgow’s West End, while living in a top notch building, just a stroll from uni
Once you leave Clifton House, it’s a scenic 15-minute stroll through Kelvingrove Park to reach University of Glasgow. And, in the opposite direction, just 8-minutes’ walk from home, you’ll find Mitchell Library. On your days off, if you’re after more shopping options, Glasgow city centre is just a two-mile walk away.
But you might find you don’t want to leave home after all. After you’ve taken advantage of the high-speed Wi-Fi in your room to Skype home or catch up with studies, why not head over to the ‘Work, Rest and Play’ area on the ground floor and challenge some of your fellow students to a game of pool? Or if you’d prefer to just chill and hang out, there are also cool social areas on other floors - great for meeting new people to explore your new area with. All communal areas in the building, including the modern and bright kitchen, complete with sleek decor and dark wooden floors, have been designed by world-renowned European furniture designers BoConcept, so you and your mates will be hanging out and cooking up a storm in style.
If you’d rather some private time after a day of studies, head over to the onsite gym to re-energise and once you’ve cooled down, unwind with a good film in the cinema room before getting a good night’s sleep.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing there’s also a 24/7 concierge desk (including night porter) available, and contents insurance is included.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Academy of Music and Sound
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow Clyde College
- Glasgow International College
- Glasgow School of Art
- Live Language School
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland