Walk from The Towpath, pass Chester’s Roman wall to go shopping in Tudor buildings, eat out or enjoy evenings in pubs, theatres and bars
Study at Chester University living in accommodation that’s modern and stylish. Choose from self-contained studios with fitted kitchens, study spaces and a comfy double bed. Or pick an ensuite room where you’ll have the privacy of your own bathroom and access to a shared kitchen and living space. With some studios and ensuite rooms having their own balcony space you could take your books outside to get some air while you study.
If you don’t fancy studying in your room, use the study area, or relax in the common room watching TV or playing games. Fit in a weights session in the gym then throw your sweaty gear into the wash using the coin-operated laundry. There’s a secure place to keep your bike and an onsite management team who can help you every step of the way. Don’t miss the social events organised to make meeting new people stress-free and fun.
- Free Dual Occupancy!Free dual occupancy on selected studios!
Gold Waterfront En-suite
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Cleaning Service
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Security Officer (24-hour patrol)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- The Hammond School
- University of Chester
- University of Chester, Queen's Park Campus
- University of Law, Chester