Make yourself at home at Arofan House, where your student room is conveniently close to university, with the best of Cardiff at your fingertips
Leave your student room Arofan House and walk to Cardiff University in 18 minutes. Stroll to University of Wales in 20 minutes, or jump on the bus and get there five minutes faster. It’s a 14-minute drive to Cardiff Metropolitan University, or you can go by bus in 23 minutes. There’s bike storage available.
You can choose to live in an ensuite room in a shared flat, or have a self-contained studio all to yourself. It won’t take long to settle in because all the practical details have been taken care off: bills, including Wi-Fi and contents insurance, are included in your rent, and there’s a maintenance service and 24-hour security.
If you opt for a shared flat, you’ll share your fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, and there’s a TV in the communal lounge so you’ll never miss your favourite shows. When the weather’s warm, meet friends in the internal courtyard for a barbecue.
Standard Studio Dual Occupancy
Classic Studio Dual Occupancy
Premium Studio Dual Occupancy
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (Daytime only)
- Access Training Academies
- Cardiff & Vale College
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Cardiff University
- Celtic English Academy
- Kings Monkton School
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- St David's Catholic College
- TEG English Cardiff
- University of South Wales
- WE Bridge Academy
- Welsh School of Architecture