Live right by the harbour at dwell Hotwells House, and enjoy Bristol’s stunning Georgian buildings, beautiful parks and buzzing arts scene
Living in dwell Hotwells House, you’re just 10 minutes' walk from the City of Bristol College, and a short cycle or 15-minute bus journey to the University of Bristol. Climb to the top of nearby Brandon Hill if you need to clear your head after a day in class. Or take a walk around the chic streets of Clifton admiring the sweeping rows of Georgian terraces.
If you’ve been cycling around the city, you can come home to dwell Hotwells House and pop your bike in the bike storage as you head to the common lounge area to chat about your day with friends. When it’s time to do some studying, you’ll be happy to be back in your bright, clean room where you can find a little quiet time at your desk.
Sharing a flat with friends will give you the chance to share meals in the company of others in your big kitchen and living area. Sit down on the couches and spread out your cookbooks on the coffee table as you plan your next feast. You’ll find everything you need in the stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, and there’s even a laundry room in the building to make life simpler.
Any issues can be easily solved with a quick trip to the hospitality office in the building. You won’t need to worry about a thing with secure door entry and CCTV and the free internet will make Skyping friends and family back home a breeze.
dwell Hotwells Houseの部屋を選択してください
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- BIMM Bristol
- BPP University in Bristol
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
- EC Bristol English Language School
- TEG English Bristol
- The Bristol Language Centre
- University of Bristol
- University of Law, Bristol
- University of the West of England