Delightful 1-bedroom apartment in Rione XVII Sallustiano
No viewing is available
Via Flavia, Rome, 00187
距離: Università Gregoriana
距離: Angelicum Pontificia Università San Tommaso D'Aquino
公共料金込み: Wi-Fi, 水道, 電気, ガス
It's located in the Sallustiano district which is articulated in the northernmost part of the Quirinale hill, one of the seven hills on which Rome was founded. The district has as its center the quiet Piazza Sallustio, the only true square in the district, where you can still see the remains of the Horti Sallustiani from which the district takes its name. This district can be divided into two areas, the one between via Piave and via Piemonte-via Salandra, with a fair population density, and the remaining one up to via Bissolati, with a high concentration of offices and ministries.
A few steps from Via Flavia there is the beautiful Piazza Fiume, where there are wonderful historic buildings alongside buildings of the most modern architecture.
Near Piazza Fiume there is Porta Pia, a beautiful structure built by Michelangelo Buonarroti, which became famous in 1870, when there was the battle between the papal troops and the Italian troops, which marked the end of papal power and the return of Rome to the 'Italy.
It blends innovation and history, and is full of different restaurants where you can taste the typical dishes of the capital.
The area is connected by bus and metro, it is located a few meters from Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Piazza della Repubblica, Via Nazionale.
It is also full of restaurants, bars, clubs and shops.
- several supermarkets including the COOP (open until 20.30) and the PAM Local supermarket (open until 22.00) in Via Venti Settembre.
- Cinema Europa, in Corso d'Italia 107
- Gellini Pharmacy (open 24 hours a day) in Corso d'Italia n. 100.
Welcoming and functional two-room apartment of about 45 square meters is located on the 1st floor (with double lifts) and consists of a living room with open kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. The building was born in 1949 based on a design by the architect Angelo di Castro and was completely renovated at the end of 2019. The architectural peculiarity and a careful choice of furnishings bring out its brightness and modernity.
- Living room: The property opens onto the living area consisting of the living room with open kitchen. The living room is furnished with a sofa bed (160cm x 190cm), a wall-mounted television and a table with four chairs.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is complete with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee maker (Nespresso), cutlery and crockery for six people.
- Bedrooms: A small corridor leads to the bedroom. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables, an armchair and a large 6-door wardrobe.
- Bathrooms: The bathroom has sanitary fixtures and a large shower box, while in the anteroom there is a piece of furniture where the washing machine is located.
- - Apartment conditions - -
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- Smoking is forbidden in the house
- Please do not exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, even if they do not stay for the night, without prior authorization
- All guests must respect a good neighborhood policy and must not engage in illegal activities
- Respect the neighbors and reduce noise between h. 22:00 and h. 8:00.
- It is not allowed to organize parties.
- The renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under the minimum age must be accompanied by a parent.
- Pets not allowed unless otherwise specified in the booking
- Photographs or commercial filming are not allowed in the property
- The guest is responsible for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges on the credit card provided should any damage occur during the stay. If there is any damage or problem, please contact us immediately so we can take care of it.
- If you spill something difficult to clean, call us immediately
Standard arrival time: 3.00pm to 8.00pm.
From 20.00 there is an extra cost of € 40.00 to be paid in cash on the spot
Please contact the contact person a couple of days before arrival to agree on the details of the check-in
Halldis is required to ask all guests to provide their personal data, including identity card or passport, and to pass it on to local authorities.
Halldis is required to ask guests for the tourist tax according to municipal rules: Tourist tax of € 3.50 per person per night, for the first 10 nights of stay only for those over 12 years
. these rules may be penalized by € 200
NON-SMOKING, PETS ALLOWED, CUSTOMER SERVICES, LGBTQ + FRIENDLY
Arrival between 15:00 and 20:00
Departure between 07:00 and 11:00