Get to know Hong Kong from your base at Mojo Nomad, a short walk from Aberdeen Country Park and close to Wong Chuk Hang’s galleries and cafés
Excellent public transport connections mean that it’s a 38-minute commute to Hong Kong Polytechnic University from your student accommodation in Hong Kong. Reach University of Hong Kong in 48 minutes and City University of Hong Kong in 53 minutes.
There’s a range of student accommodation options available at Mojo Nomad, from large dorm rooms, to smaller shared and private ensuite rooms, all with a choice of spectacular mountain or harbour views. You can choose to live in unisex or women-only dorms. No matter which type of room you choose, you’ll have access to the 24-hour communal area, working space and movie area, as well as shared kitchen and bathrooms. Wi-Fi is included, and there’s a laundry room onsite. You can also rent towels is required.
Communal areas are cleaned daily, and there’s a 24-hour support service if you need help or advice.
Private Room (1 Bed)
3-Beds Dormitory (Mountain View)
3-Beds Dormitory (Harbour View)
Triple XXX (3 - Beds)
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Caritas Institute of Higher Education
- City University of Hong Kong
- Education University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Lingnan University
- Open University of Hong Kong
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The University of Hong Kong