The MARQ - it's where you want to be.
168 King Street is your choice for quality University of Waterloo housing located a 25-minute bus ride from campus. You’re also a four-minute walk from Wilfrid Laurier University. There’s a bus stop outside, while safe bike storage and paid parking facilities allow for added independence.
For ultimate convenience, your five-bedroom suite comes fully furnished. After class, catch up with your suitemates while fixing a meal in the shared kitchen; then retreat to your private bedroom to stream series using the free Wi-Fi. If you’ve got work to do, there are several study rooms on-site.
A fitness centre makes it easy to stay in shape, while all-inclusive heat and water means you can spend as long as you like in your ensuite shower. Choose a fresh outfit from your wardrobe, then take your dirty clothes to the laundry. Later, invite your friends over for a party in the social lounge.
The MARQ Waterloo at 168 King Street Northの部屋を選択してください
1 Bed 12 Months May
Group 5 Bed - Available for September
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Contents Insurance
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Maintenance Team (24-hour on site)
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- Controlled Access Gate (Locked gate)
- University of Waterloo
- Wilfrid Laurier University