Enjoy life in a friendly student village when you choose student accommodation at Trinity College, just a short drive from central Perth
You’ll only have to walk a few steps to get to classes at the University of Western Australia. Keep a bike in the secure storage or take advantage of the on-site parking to make it easier to explore the surrounding area.
You’ll be living in a single room with your own balcony and shared bathroom facilities. There’s everything you need in your room: a comfortable bed with a set of linen, and a study desk and chair. There’s a fan and heater to keep you comfortable and a mini fridge for storing snacks. Use the bookshelf and wardrobe to store your things. The free Wi-Fi works indoors and out, so you can also study at the outdoor tables.
Trinity College is fully catered so you’ll eat meals in the dining hall. On the weekends, invite friends over to play basketball, or enjoy a barbecue. There’s secure access and security patrols so you won’t have to give your safety a second thought.
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- 防犯カメラ / 監視カメラ
- Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
- CQUniversity Perth
- Curtin University
- Edith Cowan University (Joondalup Campus)
- Edith Cowan University - Mount Lawley Campus
- Le Cordon Bleu (Perth Campus)
- Murdoch University
- North Metropolitan TAFE (Northbridge Campus)
- North Metropolitan TAFE Leederville
- Southern Cross University (Perth Campus)
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Western Australia
- UWA Business School
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA)