Live in an architecturally-significant building at UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodge, where you’re minutes from Belconnen’s shops, markets and cafés
It’s a 10-minute walk on to campus from your university accommodation in Canberra. If you have your own transport, there’s secure parking and bike storage, and there are excellent public transport links nearby.
At UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodge you’ll be living in the refurbished Cameron Offices, which are listed on the Australian Institute of Architects register of Significant Twentieth Century Australian Buildings. Many of the rooms feature full-length windows, so they’re light and bright, with great views of the local area.
You can choose between a range of studios and multi-share apartments, all of which are fully-furnished. Some rooms have kitchenettes and stove tops, and there’s also a full-size kitchen on each floor.
There’s space to study your room, and there’s also a communal study area. You’ll have a limited Wi-Fi allowance, with water and electricity at the cost of $27 per week.
UniLodge @ UC - Weeden Lodgeの部屋を選択してください
Studio Twin - NRAS
Studio Twin Large - NRAS
7 Bedroom Apartment - NRAS
3 & 4 Bedroom Multi-share Apartment - NRAS
2 Bedroom Studio - NRAS
Studio - NRAS
Studio Deluxe - NRAS
Studio Double - NRAS
Studio Accessible - NRAS
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Australian Catholic University - Canberra
- Australian National University
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- CELIA Centre for English Australia
- Navitas English Canberra - AMEP
- Top English
- University of Canberra