Live in the heart of Adelaide at East Apartments and get to know a laid back city with shops by the water, stunning parks and superb food
With your home in the city centre of Adelaide you can walk to classes at University of Adelaide in around 15 minutes, or cycle in five. Excellent public transport links will get you from A to B by bus or tram with stops a few minutes’ walk from your door. Rundle Mall, cinemas and restaurants are all a short walk away. Make sure you focus on your studies in the week to free up the odd weekend to explore the beautiful landscapes around the city. There are sandy beaches along the coast and spectacular countryside to discover inland.
Return to your two- or three- bedroom apartment that you’ll share with housemates, and park in the underground car park. Cool down on hot days thanks to the reverse cycle air conditioning in your apartment. Throw a wash on in the laundry and make yourself some toast in the fully-equipped kitchen. The dishwasher will take care of the dishes while you get on with your studies. Sit at the dining table, flick through notes and chat with your housemate, or retreat to your bedroom and work in privacy.
When your coursework is up to date, enjoy a drink out on the balcony listening to the gentle hum of the city around you. Or kick back on the couch and watch a DVD or the latest series on the TV in your lounge. You won’t have to give a second’s thought to your security as there’s secure door entry as well as intercom access so you can see exactly who’s visiting you before opening the door.
2 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment Penthouse
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- お手伝いが必要ですか？ 専門のスタッフにご質問ください。
- Australian Catholic University, Adelaide近くの学生物件
- Carnegie Mellon University Australia
- Flinders University
- Le Cordon Bleu (Adelaide Campus)
- The University of Adelaide
- Torrens University Australia
- University of South Australia