3-Bedroom apartment near Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano
View all photos
No viewing is available
Via Vicolungo, Rome, 00166
Distance to Università LUMSA:
Distance to Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma:
Bills included: WiFi
Minimum stay: 1 month
Maximum stay: 12 months (renewable)
The security deposit is required to guarantee the property, it cannot be considered as payment of the monthly rent.
The security deposit is equal to one monthly payment for stays between 1 and 3 months, while it is equal to 2 monthly payments for stays between 4 to 12 months.
- We recommend making the remaining payments such as: Security Deposit, Final Cleaning and Utilities as soon as possible after the booking confirmation or at least 7 days before the arrival date, to avoid that if you pay on the same day of the arrival, the transfer will not arrive in time and the accommodation provider cannot deliver the apartment and contract to you on the same day causing inconvenience and longer awaiting time.
TO PROCEED WITH THE CONTRACT SIGNATURE FIRST YOU MUST HAVE PAID ALL THE FEES DUE. THE CONTRACT WILL NOT BE MADE OR SENT IF THERE ARE STILL OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS.
Before proceeding with the contract, the tenant must send the identity documents of all future tenants, residence address and tax code if in possession. Tenants who do not have a tax code have up to 7 days from the check-in date to request it at the Revenue Agency Headquarters (Agenzia delle Entrate) and take it to the property to proceed with the registration of the contract. The tenant must sign the lease and accept the terms and conditions of the service. In order to proceed with the rent of the apartment, a document that states the reasons for the stay in Italy (studying or working reason) is required. The apartment is available for both private and corporate rentals. For rental contracts under the name of companies a 30 percent surcharge of the price is required.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Check-in from 3pm to 6pm and check out until 11am from Monday to Saturday.
- Assistance service, also in English;
- Cost of the first contract registration (the tenant will be charged also in case of renewal);
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Utilities and condominium: With the first monthly instalment you will have to pay a flat rate for the bills depending on the type of apartment rented with final balance.
The down payment prices are:
Studios 150 euros.
One-bedroom apartments 200 euros
Two-bedroom apartments 250 euros
Three-bedroom apartments and above, 300 euros
* For the winter period from 1 October until 30 March, in addition to the costs of utilities and condominium, there will be a fixed cost for the heating which varies according to the type of property and it starts from 50 euros.
** For rentals starting on a different day than the 1st day of the month or ending on a different day than the 30th day of the month the balance will be proportional **
In some cases and for the landlord's needs, it may be decided to apply the 'ordinary regime' registration method, which would entail an additional registration cost. The amount will always be divided between the landlord and tenant and not always in equal parts, it may vary according to various factors that will be taken into account during the contractual phase. For this reason, the admin fee provided can vary from 50 euros to 300 euros depending on the length of the stay and the monthly rent.
Check-in and check-out to the apartment after office hours and office days (extra cost of 30 euros) only upon request and acceptance by the structure.
Check-in and check-out are not accepted on Sundays and holidays.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
In case of contract renewal for guesthouse use contracts the registration fee will not be included.
The initial and final cleaning service is mandatory and must be paid upon check-in:
- 150 euros for the studios;
- 200 euros for one-bedroom apartments;
- 250 euros for two-bedroom apartments and above;
Weekly or bi-weekly cleaning available on request. For stays of one month or longer, it is necessary to own the Italian Tax Code (for information ask our dedicated assistance service from our Staff).
Once the rental period has begun, it is possible to cancel the contract with a 90-day notice without incurring in penalties otherwise the entire deposit or part of it will be withheld.
If the contract ends before the agreed date even with a regular notice, the tenant is required to pay for the commission charged by the website during the booking.
Upon check-out, if no damage is found in the apartment and all pending costs are paid, the deposit will be returned within 14 days after the check-out.