Centrally located in the heart of St Lucia and just a 5 minute walk to the University of Queensland. You are also close to public transport. Quick 5-minute walk to the City Cat stop and the bus stop.
Each apartment offers student accommodation with extras you don’t normally see, such as large spacious balconies and a car park, which is lucky as you’ll need somewhere to leave your car when you walk across the road to campus each day. The Manors offers the perfect combination of open-plan, large apartments with study desks – which encourage you to stay at the books – and lavish facilities such as an in-ground swimming pool with BBQ area to help you relax and unwind.
The grounds and foyers are maintained to ensure a healthy image and to uphold the high standards. The property has been designed to ensure a safe and secure environment for all residents. Building access is only granted through swipe cards and there is an intercom at the entrance of the property for visitors to use. The property also boasts 24 hour onsite staff to ensure residents always have someone close by should they need assistance.
Trouvez un prix inférieur et nous le battrons.
Choisissez votre chambre à The Manors
1 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
Quelle est la prochaine étape ?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Besoin de plus d'informations ? Cliquez sur Se renseigner.
- Garantie du meilleur prix
- La garantie d'un logement parfait
- Entrée du bâtiment sécurisée
- Australian Catholic University - Brisbane
- Central Queensland University - Brisbane
- Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Brisbane
- Griffith University (Logan Campus)
- Griffith University (Mount Gravatt Campus)
- Griffith University (Nathan Campus)
- Griffith University (South Bank Campus)
- Le Cordon Bleu Brisbane
- Queensland University of Technology
- TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- University of Queensland