If you have a booking and are not able to arrive to Australia in 2020 because of COVID-19, you can
defer your contract to 2021. The same terms of the original booking will carry forward to the Semester 1,
2021 booking, including the type of room you booked and even the same weekly rent.
If you need to cancel your booking with us for one of the reasons detailed below, all you need to do
is email us 14 days before your contract start date and we will cancel your booking and provide a full
refund of any fees paid.
We will provide flexibility to defer or cancel if you are impacted by any of the below reasons, all you need
to do is provide supporting documentation:
• Visa Denied- If your visa application is rejected or the visa centre remains closed in your respective
• Flight Cancellation- If your scheduled flight is cancelled and an alternate flight is not available
• Intake Delay of University/Education Provider- If the start date of your course has been postponed
to a later date or semester, or the university does not offer face-to-face learning
• Travel Ban- If there is a travel ban either in your country of origin or in Australia preventing you from
• Medical Condition- In the unfortunate event that you or a close family member falls ill