Walk to lectures in minutes when you choose Leicester university accommodation at Austin Regent Road, with shops, cafes and supermarkets nearby
The great location of your student accommodation in Leicester means that you can easily walk to class; it’s a 14-minute stroll to University of Leicester and 10 minutes to De Montfort University. It’s seven minutes’ walk to Leicester railway station and, if you have your own car, there’s parking available.
You’ll be living in a quiet, residential area, which makes it easy to concentrate on your studies. You have the option of living in a studio or an ensuite room in a shared apartment. It’s easy to make friends as there are communal areas within the building, and there are regular events and training courses to help you to get to know your neighbours.
Your room is fully furnished with everything you need, including a single or double bed, a desk and a wardrobe. All bills are included, and there’s a weekly cleaning service, 24/7 maintenance and CCTV security for your peace of mind.
Find a lower price and we'll match it
Choose your room in Austin - Regent Road
What happens next?
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- All set and ready to book your chosen room? Click Book Now.
- Price Match Promise
- Perfect Home Guarantee
- Card or Coin-Operated Laundry
- Shared Kitchen
- Social Events
- WiFi in Room (Free)
- WiFi in Communal Areas (Free)
- Broadband in Room (Free)
Security & safety
- CCTV / Surveillance Cameras
- Maintenance Team (24-hour On Call)
- No Smoking
- Search university
- De Montfort University
- University of Leicester