Staying at Residencia Universitaria Wunderhouse you’ll have an unforgettable student experience
Built in 1864 for the Marquis of Villa Magna, Wunderhouse oozes history and culture. The building itself is a historical monument that was owned by the Vatican until 2014. After extensive restorations, it opened as a student residence in 2015. Wunderhouse blends history and modernity like no other student property.
Wunderhouse has a great location in the heart of Madrid
Wunderhouse has a great location for you to enjoy the best Madrid has to offer. The property is located in the central Justicia neighbourhood within a 5-minute walk of three different metro stations (Chueca, Tribunal and Alonso Martínez). Puerto del Sol can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes.
Despite the central location, the property is located on a quiet side street, giving you the best of both worlds. In your room, you’ll have plenty of peace and quiet to study, but at the same time, there is a wide range of things to see and do just a few steps away from your home.
From Wunderhouse, you’ll have great transport links to your university too. Universidad Pontificia De Comillas De Madrid is less than 20 minutes away on foot. If you take the metro, you can reach Universidad Politécnica Madrid (UPM) in 25 minutes and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in 40 minutes.
Staying at Residencia Universitaria Wunderhouse
Wunderhouse has 67 student rooms and you can choose from three different room types: gold, silver or bronze. These three types differ in size, equipment and views, but all the rooms have a private bathroom, a bed and a desk. All rooms also have Wi-Fi, so you can watch Netflix or video call your family as much as you like.
The property has a shared kitchen space which includes five kitchens that can be used by about 10 people at the same time. Great for cooking dinner with your new friends! If you don’t feel like cooking, you can get some drinks and snacks from the vending machines.
For an additional fee, you can have a weekly cleaning in your room. Sheets and towels are provided for you, but for an additional fee, you can have the Wunderhouse staff change these for you once a week.
What is included in the rent?
All bills are included in your rent. This includes water, electricity, gas and heating. Wi-Fi is also provided for free and is available in all rooms.
Staff is available at the reception area 24 hours a day to address any problems. They will also be more than happy to sign for any packages if you have done some online shopping and are not around when your stuff arrives. If something would happen to break, there is a maintenance team available from 9am to 6pm.
Free time at the Wunderhouse
Even though you’ll be studying, you’ll have lots of free time to enjoy student life as well. That has been kept in mind at the Wunderhouse and there are lots of fun things to do between studies. In the heart of the residence there’s a large courtyard which is a great place to relax under the Spanish sun.
There are also lots of other common areas where you can hang out with your new friends. In the TV room you can choose from over 600 TV channels and in the games room you can have a game of table tennis or table football. If you fancy a workout, head to the on-site gym, which boasts some great equipment and is open 24 hours a day. When you feel like you want to have a night out, you can have discounts in nearby restaurants as a Wunderhouse resident.
There is an on-site laundry room available, so you won’t have to take your clothes to a launderette. The self-service laundry room is available for residents to use 24 hours a day. There are also dryers in case you need to get your clothes dry in a hurry.
Αν βρεις χαμηλότερη τιμή κάπου αλλού θα την αντιστοιχίσουμε
Residencia Universitaria Wunderhouse - διάλεξε το δωμάτιό σου
Gold with balcony
Τα επόμενα βήματα
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Θες πληροφορίες; Κάνε κλικ στο Ζήτησε Λεπτομέρειες.
- Υπόσχεση Αντιστοίχισης Τιμής
- Εγγύηση για Τέλειο Σπίτι
- Διαχειριστής εστίας
- Δωμάτιο Ψυχαγωγίας
- Βιβλιοθήκη ή Χώρος μελέτης
- Πλήρως επιπλωμένο
- Πλυντήριο που δέχεται κάρτα/κέρματα
Φύλαξη & Ασφάλεια
- Ομάδα συντήρησης (εργάσιμες ώρες)
Κανόνες φοιτητικής εστίας
- Απαγορεύεται το κάπνισμα
- Αναζήτηση πανεπιστημίου
- Centro de Estudios Superiores Felipe II
- Centro Universitario Villanueva
- Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros
- EAE Madrid
- ESCP Europe Business School (Madrid Campus)
- Escuela de Organización Industrial
- Escuela Europea de Dirección y Empresa
- Escuela Europea de Negocios
- ESERP Business School
- ESIC Business & Marketing School (Madrid Campus)
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School (Madrid Campus)
- Le Cordon Bleu (Madrid Campus)
- New York University (Madrid Campus)
- Schiller International University (Madrid Campus)
- Suffolk University (Madrid Campus)
- United International Business School (Madrid Campus)
- Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio - UAX (Madrid).
- Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Universidad Camilo José Cela
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Universidad CEU San Pablo
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Universidad de Alcalá
- Universidad Europea de Madrid
- Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICAI
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- University Center for Technology and Digital Art