Terms & Conditions
Application and Booking Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your application for accommodation with UniLodge Australia. Please review these terms carefully and print or save a copy for your reference. These terms and conditions apply to all individual and small group applications.
The application terms and conditions are provided in English only. If you do not understand any part of the application terms and conditions, please contact the property’s reservation team. If you choose to access the website from locations outside of Australia, you are responsible for complying with local laws.
1. The application terms and conditions relate to all UniLodge properties in Australia and New Zealand.
2. They apply to all individual and small group applications made:
a. online through our websites;
b. in person at a UniLodge property;
c. over the phone;
d. via email;
e. via App;
f. via an educational agent;
g. via any other method accepted and approved by UniLodge
3. All applications for accommodation will be reviewed by the property’s team to ensure applicants meet our minimum requirements.Applicants must be considered in accordance with the Equal Opportunity Act 1995. There must be no discrimination based on: age, sex, marital, parental or carer status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disabilities, physical features, race, religious, political or industrial activities or beliefs or personal association with someone else who may be treated unfairly on the basis of any of the above.
4. Upon successful review, we will send you a Letter of Offer for accommodation. Your Letter of Offer will set out the next steps and any payments due that are required to accept your Offer and secure your accommodation with UniLodge.
5. All rooms and rates are for occupation by one (1) person only, unless specified otherwise such as twin share rooms for two (2) people.
6. Although we try to ensure the room rates and other costs published on our website are accurate, changes may sometimes occur and we will only be bound by the rates and costs set out in your Letter of Offer.
7. If you are under 18 years of age you must have consent of a parent or legal guardian when making an application.
8. If you are under 18 years of age when you are scheduled to move into your UniLodge accommodation, your application will only be accepted at an approved Under 18’s property as indicated on the UniLodge website.
9. If you are an International student and 17 years of age when you are scheduled to move into your UniLodge accommodation, you must seek permission from your University or College to reside at a UniLodge Property. You will be able to apply to only those properties that are approved to accommodate Under 18 students. These approved properties are listed on the UniLodge website. Please note we do not accept students younger than 17 years of age.
10. Whilst every endeavour is made to place you in the room nominated through the UniLodge website, UniLodge cannot guarantee you will be offered the room type requested. Please check your Letter of Offer carefully.
11. If you wish to cancel your online booking, please let us know in writing via email to the reservations team at UniLodge. Please note there may be a penalty to cancel. Please refer to the cancelation policy in your Letter of Offer.
12. We may at our discretion cancel your application for accommodation should any of the following occur:
a. the information you provide as part of the application process is false; or
b. you fail to comply with your obligations in the Booking Terms & Conditions;