Make your home at Humboldt Apartments, a short stroll from a wealth of museums, lakeside retreats and inviting eateries to explore
Enjoy the peace and quiet of a shared or private apartment in the desirable East Side of Milwaukee, a short distance from everything you need. Step out of Humboldt Apartments and into a leafy green neighborhood, and make your way up the boulevard for some of Milwaukee’s finest brews at Colectivo Coffee. When you’re ready for class, jump on one of the nearby bus routes or hop in your car and drive 20 minutes to Marquette University.
After a long day, you can stop off at local restaurant The Pasta Tree for a chicken alfredo on your way home, or swing by Zaffiro’s Pizza for a delicious thin-crust with homemade chips. Then, head back to Humboldt Apartments and make your way through your building’s controlled access system to unwind back at your new apartment.
Dump your bag in the living area and take your books out to get started on your latest assignments. After a good study session, you can relax by switching on your TV to watch your favorite cable TV shows, or catch up on your chores by heading to the on-site laundry facilities.
Later, you can walk through to the cozy kitchen to whip up a bite to eat – with utilities like gas, heating and water included in your rent, you don’t need to worry about getting any unexpected bills. A professional management team is also available to help you if you have any problems.
Niedrigeren Preis gefunden? Wir passen uns an.
Wähle dein Zimmer in Humboldt Apartments
1 Bedroom Apartment
- 1st point on what is next, in English: Submit contact details
- 2nd point on what is next, in English: An expert will contact you for free
- 3rd point on what is next, in English: You don’t pay any commission
- Du brauchst noch ein paar Informationen? Klick auf Anfragen.
- Bester Preis garantiert
- Garantie für ein perfektes Zuhause
- Waschmaschine im Zimmer
- Gemeinsame Küche
- Gesicherter Eingang zum Gebäude
- Wartungsteam (nur tagsüber)
- Uni suchen
- Marquette University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee