1. Current Student Roost residents who rebook a room for the 2021/22 academic year will receive a discount off their rent, subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This offer is open at each property in the following property list from 11.00am GMT on 1 February 2021 to 23.59pm BST on 31 May 2021 (“Entry Period”).
3. The offer is only open to customers who currently live with Student Roost during the 2020/21 academic year. New customers are not eligible for this offer.
4. Qualifying customers who complete a room booking during the Entry Period will receive a discount off their rent in the amount set out against the relevant property in the following property list.
Terms and Conditions:
5. To qualify for the Offer, you must:
(a) have a valid tenancy agreement with Student Roost for the 2020/21 academic year;
(b) complete a room booking at one of the properties listed in the following property list for the 2021/22 academic year by the end of 31 May 2021 BST, for a minimum tenancy period of 30 weeks;
(c) be aged 18 years or older at the start of the 2021/22 academic year;
(d) be undertaking a course of study at an institution of further and/or higher education in the United Kingdom during the 2021/22 academic year; and
(e) check in to the property at the start of the 2021/22 tenancy period.
6. For a booking to complete the qualifying customer must have accepted the terms and conditions of Student Roost’s 2021/22 tenancy agreement, paid the deposit (if any) and any applicable cooling off or cancellation period must have expired without the customer giving Student Roost notice of cancellation. Internet access is required. Bookings that complete after 23.59pm BST on 31 May 2021 will not qualify for this offer.
7. The applicable discount will be applied as a credit to the qualifying customer’s account with Student Roost and will be deducted from the first rent instalment payable pursuant to the customer’s 2021/22 tenancy agreement. If the applicable discount exceeds the amount of the first rent instalment payable pursuant to the customer’s 2021/22 tenancy agreement then the balance will be deducted from subsequent rent instalments. No cash or gift card alternative is available. If the customer does not check in to the property at the start of their 2021/22 tenancy period they will forfeit entitlement to the discount and will be liable for the full amount of the rent under the terms of the 2021/22 tenancy agreement.
8. This offer is available at the following properties. The value of the discount at each property is shown next to the name of the property.
|Apollo Court||£500||Panmure Court||£200|
|Brewer’s Court||£200||Pittodrie Street||£350|
|Brookland Road||£250||Portsburgh Court||£200|
|Buchanan View||£500||Queens Court||£250|
|Byrom Point||£350||Regents Court||£250|
|Capital Gate||£500||Sheffield 3||£500|
|Central Place||£500||Snowdon Hall||£350|
|Chapel Heights||£200||St David’s||£500|
|Cornerhouse||£350||St James House||£200|
|Dobbie’s Point||£350||St James Point||£350|
|Eastern Boulevard||£250||St Mungo’s||£200|
|Gibson Street||£200||Swanston House||£350|
|Great Patrick Street||£350||The Depot||£350|
|Hollis Croft||£350||The Boulevard||£200|
|John Bell House||£350||The Oaks||£350|
|Lady Nicolson Court||£200||The Old Fire Station||£350|
|Laycock Studios||£200||The Railyard||£500|
|Little Patrick Street||£350||The Summit||£250|
|Mannequin House||£350||The Towpath||£350|
|Merchant Studios||£200||Trinity Square||£350|
|Myrtle Court||£500||Upperton Road||£250|
|Newarke Street||£250||Vincent Place||£500|
|Newcastle 1||£350||York House||£200|