Student.com offers you a great price match promise.
If you find your choice of accommodation available at a lower price on other third party student marketplaces, we will match that price at the time you make your booking. This includes group booking discounts, incentives and ‘refer a friend’ offers.
Read below to see the specific terms and conditions for the situations when we will match the price you’ve found offered by another accommodation provider.
We will match other third party student marketplaces’ price provided:
- The property and accommodation type on offer is the same
- The tenancy length is the same
- For group booking discounts, the group size is the same
- For refer a friend offers, the number of friends making a booking is the same
- The other third party student marketplace’s price is a genuine offer (as determined solely by Student.com)
We will not be able to offer a price match in the following circumstances:
- The other offer is made by an accommodation provider directly (i.e. not by another third party student marketplace site)
- The property/accommodation type is not listed or currently unavailable on Student.com
- The discount offered relates to supplementary services that Student.com does not offer
- After you have made your booking with us
In order to claim your price match you will need to do the following:
- Provide us with a link to the competing offer. We will need to check to make sure that it is online, available at the time of booking, and meets the above requirements
- Inform us before completing your booking that you wish to claim the price match
Student.com is the largest marketplace for student accommodation globally, listing more than one million beds in over 400 cities worldwide. Check out the city you’re interested to study in, and chances are you’ll find lots of great accommodation options on Student.com. If you have any questions about any of the properties we list, don’t hesitate to get in touch and our booking consultants will be happy to help.