Booking student accommodation?
We are here to help. Student.com lists student accommodation from across the world – 400 cities to be exact. Booking student accommodation with us is simple, and before long you will have your perfect home away from home!
How do I book with Student.com?
- Step one – head to our website www.student.com
- Step two – put your university or destination in the search bar and then scroll through the student accommodation properties
- Step three – once you have picked a property hit ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’, entering your name, contact email and telephone number.
- Step four – a member from our expert bookings team will be in touch to answer any questions and process the booking
- Step five – a deposit will need to be made to secure the property and all paperwork will be completed with support from our expert bookings team
You can also book directly with a member of the expert bookings team over the phone – via the local telephone number listed on the top right-hand side of the website. Or, if you have a few questions we have 24/7 support via our live chat on our website.
What do our different room types mean?
There are lots of student accommodation options on Student.com, but here’s a quick overview of the types of rooms you can get:
- The shared room: This allows you to enjoy the communal feeling of a shared room, which sleeps two or more in separate beds. Perfect if you have a university buddy you want to share with. Any additional living space and facilities are shared with other rooms.
- The private room: With this option there is no need to share as your sleep and study space is your own. Get to know your neighbours in any shared additional living spaces.
- The entire place: This provides the perfect opportunity to relax in the privacy of a fully self-contained property. The living space, cooking and bathing facilities are all just for you. There’s also an option to apply as a group with friends to rent larger places with up to eight beds.
You can find out via the property listing on our website what each specific location has to offer and pricing.
There you have it, told you it was simple 🙂 Booking student accommodation doesn’t have to be a hassle – give us a call (local number on our website), chat with us 24/7 or hit ‘book now’/’more info’ on the property you love.
Ready to book your student accommodation?