pandora28 currently has no friends :-(
||Drawing, movies, music, acting|
||American Beauty, Velvet Goldmine, Spun, Trainspotting, Requiem for a Dream, Raising Arizona, SLC Punk, The Birdcage, Dazed and Confused, Pulp Fiction, Amelie, Kevin Smith movies, Ghost World, Notorious CHO, Strictly Ballroom, Amadeus, American History X, The Wedding Singer, A Night at the Roxbury|
||::Alice in Chains:: ::The White Stripes:: ::Radiohead:: ::System of a Down:: ::Iron Maiden:: ::Rage Against the Machine:: ::Coldplay:: ::Sublime:: ::Nirvana:: ::Soundgarden:: ::Red Hot Chili Peppers:: ::Smashing Pumpkins:: ::Tool:: ::A Perfect Circle:: ::Incubus:: ::Lou Reed:: ::Placebo:: ::Silverchair:: ::Korn:: ::Weezer:: ::The Cars:: ::Journey:: ::Pink Floyd:: ::Jimi Hendrix:: ::Led Zeppelin:: ::Black Sabbath:: ::Mad Season:: ::The Killers:: ::Elton John:: ::The Doors:: ::Mozart:: ::Neil Young:: ::Creedance Clearwater Revival:: ::The Eagles:: ::Santana:: ::Bad Company:: ::The Guess Who:: ::Journey:: ::Boston:: ::Lauryn Hill:: ::Pearl Jam::|
||White Cheddar Popcorn and Chinese|
||I am a woman with a mission and a past to outdo. I don't need a gun, I got a microphone and a melody or two.|
||Someone to talk to|
Friendship with a guy
Relationship with a guy
Friendship with a girl
Relationship with a girl
||Originality, sense of humor, talent, interest in me and my life, intelligence, little crazy habits, vulnerability, into self-expression and art, open to anything, total goofiness, energy, androgyny, girls who are naturally beautiful and comfortable with themselves, guys who are intellectual and artistic in some way|
||I don't like immature, ignorant, clingy or bitchy |
I'm just a soul in search of knowledge, independence and self-expression...(and, secretly, love). Right now I'm spending my energy on a mundane office job and taking a couple classes at community college. But unfortunatey I'm not really into the advanced learning stage of my life just yet, I'm more focused on the independence part. This means I'm going to have to spend a bit more energy on my mundane job so I move my ass out of my house. After that is accomplished, I expect my energy will be spent on living, but also expressing myself via art, meeting people etc. And, who knows? I always save a little energy for love...just in case.
||May 9, 2003 9:15 PM
||Over a year ago
Click on a question to answer it!
- If everyone had to wear a Warning: sign, what would yours say?
- I was wondering today: why do you think we sexually mature so much earlier than when we emotionally mature?
- Have you ever signed up on a dating website?
- What is the next thing that you are really looking forward to?
- Do you believe in free will, that God plans our every movement/decision, that our brains tell us what to do, any other theory?
- What is your favorite old Nickelodeon show? ie- Salute your shorts, Clarissa Explains it All, Hey Dude, WIld and Crazy Kids...
- Are you usually pessimistic or optimistic?
- If you could go back in time hundreds of years ago, would you try to change anything?
- If you found a caveman frozen in ice in your back yard, thawed him out and he was still alive, what would you do with him?
- If you were granted to bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?Answer all of pandora28's Q & A!