||braveheart, and other than that depends on the mood|
||depends on my mood, there are no good or bad bands, only good and bad songs|
||lol celebrities huh....nicholas cage, sean connery, i dunno why does this matter??|
||uhhmmm...anything from taco bell...and other than that depends on the mood |
||The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.|
||Someone to talk to|
Friendship with a guy
Friendship with a girl
||honesty, self confidence, determination, loyalty|
||LYING, in any way.|
|Buddies: ||No buddylist present|
Decribe me eh? They make it sound so easy. I am given this little box and a message that says "About Me:" I do not understand how I am to be expected to explain to you something I do not yet understand myself, but I guess I will have to try. I'll make this as simple as I can, things I like, things I dont like, and then whatever else I think of after that.
THINGS I LIKE
I like reading. I like taking long walks in the rain. I like to play in the snow. I like my cat. I like my car. I like it when someone shuts me up with a kiss while im rambling. I like to cheer people up. I like to fill my friends backpacks up with paperwads when they fall asleep in class. I like to give advice. I like getting advice when i need it. I LOVE my music, i would die without it. I like this local band that i always forget the name of. I like how my lava lamp makes my room look like the reflection of light off of a pool at night. I love my career. I love having a finished product that i know i made myself. I love working with my hands. I like to screw with peoples minds. I like to learn about people. I like blades, of any sort. I love how my friends trust me to the point that i am the guy they all vent to. I love being me. I love World of Warcraft, no matter what those SWG fans say. I love posting comments like that ^ and knowing that half of you will stop reading at that point. I love the way any congested hallway will clear a path for you instantly if you yell "Cockpit!" I love relationships, though im not in one now. I love the small things that few people take the time to notice.
THINGS I DONT LIKE
I dont like scrapping parts. I dont like people who judge me without reason. I dont like people who try way too hard for attention. I dont my neighbor. I dont like Ford. I dont like big cities. I dont like drinking or smoking or anything related to drinking or smoking or chewing to any degree anywhere near me. I HATE MUSTARD WITH A PASSION BEYOND MORTAL COMPREHENSION-- unless its in potato salad. I dont like my feelings being toyed with. I absolutely cannot tolerate being lied to, i do not lie and i expect the same in return. I dont like the whole high school dating drama cycle that seems to be the focus of every teenager known to mankind. I dont like to see people cry. I dont like my friends to be sad.I hate drama. I dont like fighting. I dont like how country lovers criticize other music for being too obscene with 90% of country is about sex (tell me im wrong, i dare you, i have proof). I dont like people who assume every song by a band is bad because they have one bad song. I dont like people who try too much to be like their friends and not enough to be themselves. I hate how sex has become a bragging right instead of an intimate part of your private life among younger people. I hate the idea of makeup or piercings or tattoos, especially on women. I hate the way high heels look. I hate school dances. I hate the idea of self mutilation, in ANY form. I ABSOLUTELY HATE BEING SINGLE!
OTHER CRAP I WANNA MENTION
I am a very, very opinionated person. This does not mean i am stubborn, simply that i always have something to say. I am always very eager to hear other peoples opinions in hopes to better my knowledge and shape my opinion. I believe all rapists, molestors, and abusers should be shot upon conviction no matter the circumstances of the crime. I am against religion as a personal choice although i have nothing against religion in general and feel that it is very good for our world. I would not make it through the day without my music. I am a curious person, i ask lots of questions. For some reason i am not a porn person, not sure why i put that but it seems that that puts me in the minority so it must be worth mentioning. As a personal choice, i do not drink, nor do i allow drinking or smoking or chewing in my house or car. I tend to like everybody, including the people everyone else tends to not like, and for some reason i take pride in that. Most people find me easy to get along with. If you have read this far i congratulate you, what would compel someone to want to know these things about a stranger is beyond me, and i could type for hours and have much much more to say, but i think you get the general idea. I will always answer literally any questions asked about me unless your wanting my address or something, im a very open person :p I consider myself a romantic person. If i am told i cant do something, i will do it. Sharp objects fascinate me. I am a very simple minded person when it comes to solving problems. I use imagery a lot, i like to explain things so that they can be pictured and imagined for proper effect :) If you have any questions concerning me or just want to chat leave a message and ill do what i can. I have AIM and MSN, though i very rarely use AIM, MSN is my preferred method of communication.
||December 17, 2005 9:41 PM
||Over a year ago
Click on a question to answer it!
- -sigh- graduated today. i never thought it was possible to be so happy and relieved but so sad at the same time... no question really....just voicing thoughts cause noone is on msn lol
- -this is not a question- in addition to my last question below, if you dont know what WoW is, its World of Warcraft. but thats not important, those that know what it means will answer, it is impossible to resist once your hooked :p
- ok, i know i will get made fun of in some way for asking this: but how many of you play WoW?
- any other machinists out there?
- if you could use one word to explain your entire mentality, a word that applies to every decision you make and every opinion and scrap of personality that you claim as your own what would it be? think hard on this, it took me nearly a month....
- classic question, i have been fighting the urge to post it for a long time: glass half empty or glass half full?
- cremation or the classic burial?
- what would you want your family to do with you if you were in a car wrech and put into a coma for a year with no signs of waking up after the year is up?
- I was told today that i could not go to my own senior prom because i did not buy my ticket before the deadline, i was 4 hours late. does anyone else find that wrong?
- ive discovered that you shouldnt place too much faith in high school relationships, what do you think?Answer all of PlatinumBeing's Q & A!