||Driving, Sketching, Reading, Drawing, Sculpting, Eating, Shopping, Traveling, Cooking|
||Brokeback Mountain, Leon the Professional, The Shining, The Goodfellas, Donnie Darko, The Last Unicorn, Any Hayaao Miazaki Films.|
||A Perfect Circle, Audio Slave, Gorillaz, Beatles, Jack Johnson, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, Stone Temple Pilots, Radio Head|
||Jake Gyllenhal, George Clooney, Sean Connery, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Aniston, Catharine Zeta-Jones.|
||Chips and Hot Sauce, Candy, Toast and Jam, Rice Crispy Treats, Cheese, Pears, Anything as long as I can eat it|
||Bullets....I mean it!|
||Someone to talk to|
||Random moments, rain, ackward silences, eye contact, laughter|
||piggy men, jerks, people who send mixed signals, men with long hair, men who are pretty and know it.|
I don't really know how to describe myself well. I like that I have enough characteristics that I cant sum myself up. I am usually really good about keeping friends but can be fickle by nature and am always contradicting myself. But I like it that way. :)
Five things you may not know about me.
1. Im always doing something. Even when I say im not.
2. I do actaully know whats going on.
3. I am actually really good at controlling myself but dont really like to.
4. No one has ever really "known" me. I learned my lessons the hard way.
5. I love everyone with all my heart untill they give me the reason not to. I want everyone to be happy but I still wouldnt hesitate to put a bullet in everyones head if it came down to it.
To Everyone Who Commented About Me In High School:
1. So im going to hell and I dont follow Christ' path? He who casts out judgement shall be judged, mother****ers.
2. Im not smart, ey? I scored an 81 on my ASVAB, I did 5 years of ALPS, I graduated on a recommended plan, and I joined the military. Just because im side stepping college for now isnt proof of a lack of IQ. It just means that I know there is more out there and am willing to try a different path.
3. Oh, Im too young to understand? Im old enough to appreciate my youth and old enough to be realistic about what my job is in this world. And young enough to still be hopeful and optemistic for the people who are comming behind me.
4. So I dont have the perfect body? I know this. Thanks *******, for pointing out what I can see. Now, do you honestly think there is much sense in noting this seeing as to how I can do nothing about it...
5. You will never get far, cause you are so stupid? I was smart enough to get the hell out of all my bad situations. I was smart enought to stop when things got out of control. I was smart enough to actually talk to my parents and establish bonds with people that matter. I am smart enough to know that there is more to partnerships than love. Love is great but being realistic, there must be more. I am smart enough to smile and shrug and admit that I dont know everything. I am smart enough that I still smile and admit that I am wrong. I will be smart enough to face the future with the Lord in front of me and behind me.
Five things I want to do before I leave.
Have all my affairs in order.
Take a road trip with my friends.
Tie up and seal off my relationships.
Have as much fun as I can.
Y para ti...ser una persona que toco tu vida. Tu sabes quien eres.
Click here to view all testimonialsSk8boarder35
This is the greatest person i have ever met. Im glad to have met her. I know that she will do great in basic training. Good luck. I love you Brisa.<3TAbBiKiNs
What can I say, I just started hanging out with this way awesome girl, and already I love her! She's super cool, and dependable (even if it does take her an hour to meet ya up somewhere, *giggles*). I'm so glad i met her!!!!!! Can't wait for her to get back from Mexico.jman700
what can i really say about brisa, well she is cool, caring, and just great fun and anyone that syas otherwise has no clue what they r on about. ever since i met her my life has changed (for the better). without her the student center would not be the same it would just be no fun. she is just so much fun that dont even nearly sum it up but it will have to do for now i guess.
||March 17, 2006 12:08 AM
||Over a year ago