||Hang-gliding, photography, travelling, anything involving meringue...|
||Queen, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Status Quo, Adam and the Ants, Blondie, Alice Cooper, Meatloaf, Gorillaz, lots of things...|
||Pizza, chocolate, pineapple, sandwiches, turkey, mashed potato, gravy...|
||I hear it`s amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!|
||Someone to talk to|
Friendship with a guy
Friendship with a girl
||Honesty, fidelity, sense of humour, intelligence. And bondage.|
||People who can't accept others for who they are. People are themselves, and not necessarily who you want them to be. Recreational drug-abuse, smokers, idiots (not necessarily people with a low intelligence, there's a difference)|
Two and a half years done with the university of Reading, just six months left until I'm no longer a student...unless I stay for Masters. Just got to figure out how to be in three places at once, then I'm sorted.
An adventurer at heart, always open to new things, looking to explore myself and the world.
||October 24, 2001 1:29 PM
||Over a year ago
Click on a question to answer it!
- You can change one event in history - what is it?
- You wake up one morning to find you're a scarf. Do you try your hardest to stop being a scarf, or do you make the best of the situation, and try to be the best damn scarf ever?
- Why don't we ask the Moon?
- Do you know anything of the Crunch?
- Great, the Zombie Bush is in power, but he spends his tiome shuffling around mumbling "Rrargh...brains", and most of his policies, when questioned also seem to consist of "Rrargh...brains..." also. Would you vote for him?
- Gosh darn it, now those blasted zombies have my time-machine, and are going to replace President Bush with a zombie at his birth.
- Oops, I've accidentally caused hordes of the undead to rise from their graves and terrorise the town. What next?
- Hmm....I've got £300 and a week to kill, do I want to make a random trip to Italy?
- Bah, I've come back from travelling across the USA, and I've started using American mannerisms like "Cellphone" and "Trunk". Gee, thanks. :P
- Is it party time yet?Answer all of Jimmyd's Q & A!