||Barbecues :: Board Games :: Card Games :: Chatting :: Drawing :: Laughing Uncontrollably for No Apparent Reason :: Listening to Music :: Names :: Reading :: Second Life :: Sleeping :: Watching Movies :: Yaoi|
||10 Things I Hate About You :: About Adam :: A Knight's Tale :: Alice in Wonderland :: Almost Famous :: A Nightmare on Elm Street :: Beetlejuice :: Bend It Like Beckham :: Big Daddy :: Big Fish :: Billy Elliot :: Blade Trilogy :: Blow :: Braveheart :: Bring It On :: Brokeback Mountain :: Clueless :: Count of Monte Cristo :: Crazy/Beautiful :: Daddy Day Care :: Dangerous Minds :: Darkness :: Dazed and Confused :: Dolores Claiborne :: Drive Me Crazy :: Edward Scissorhands :: Ever After :: Fight Club :: Finding Nemo :: Formula 51 :: Freddy vs. Jason :: Friday 13th :: Gangs of New York :: Ghost Ship :: Girl, Interrupted :: Gladiator :: Harry Potter Series :: House of 1000 Corpses :: In Good Company :: Interview With the Vampire :: Kate & Leopold :: Kiss The Girls :: Labyrinth :: Lean on Me :: Legally Blonde :: Lilo and Stitch :: Lord of the Rings Trilogy :: Matilda :: Mean Girls :: Mermaids :: Misery :: Mommy Dearest :: Moulin Rouge :: Napoleon Dynamite :: National Treasure :: Never Been Kissed :: New Waterford Girl :: Nightmare Before Christmas :: Party Monster :: Pay It Forward :: Pirates of the Caribbean :: Prom Queen :: Queen of the Damned :: Remember the Titans :: Riding in Cars With Boys :: Robin Hood (old Disney version) :: Save The Last Dance :: Saw :: School of Rock :: Scorched :: She's All That :: Signs :: Simon Birch :: Spiderman :: Star Wars Series :: The Craft :: The Crow :: The Devil's Rejects :: The Exorcist :: The Good Girl :: The Grudge :: The Incredibles :: The Italian Job :: The Little Vampire :: Thelma and Louise :: The New Guy :: The Object of My Affection :: The Order :: The Opposite of Sex :: The Patriot :: The Princess Diaries :: The Shawshank Redemption :: The Sixth Sense :: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre :: The Village :: Titanic :: Unbreakable :: Underworld :: Underworld: Evolution :: What Women Want :: What's Eating Gilbert Grape :: X-Men movies|
|Top Movie Genres:
||Action, Adventure, Children's, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romantic Comedy, Suspense, Thriller, War|
||Way, WAY too much to list here...I like, literally, a little bit of EVERYTHING, and there is no picking favorites with me.|
|Top Music Genres:
||Alternative Rock, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hard Rock, Indie Rock, Jazz, Metal, Pop/Rock, R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop, Ska, Soundtrack|
||Tom Waits (he is SO hot)|
||Chinese :: Chocolate :: Italian :: Potatoes|
||Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind.|
||Someone to talk to|
Friendship with a guy
Relationship with a guy
Friendship with a girl
Relationship with a girl
||Lots of things...ask me...lol.|
|Buddies: ||No buddylist present|
My name is Vanna and I'm probably one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet. (And that's not bragging--that's being honest, lol.) Depending on my mood, I can be The Brat Queen, The Smart Chick, That Quiet Girl, That Really Loud Girl, All-Mighty Dork Goddess, Squish, but ultimately I'm the Unlabelable V-Dawg. I got my Bachelor's Degree when I was 19. I'm extremely opinionated, I'm bossy, I'm loud, and I laugh ALL the time. I have a tremendous and totally irrational fear of snakes. I like the way smoke smells when you blow out the candles. I'm clumsy and I have the bruises and scars to prove it. (I fell off of my shoes once and twisted my ankle. I've hit my ear with the car door more than once. Oh, and I tripped over the pants I was wearing once...) I like to collect quotes and write them down on things. I can't pick a favorite anything to save my life--except color. My favorite color is green. I like to listen to music when I do...pretty much everything, lol. I call everyone--even people I don't know--Sweety, Honey, Darling, and Babe. I like D.O.R.K.s (mostly because I am one). I love to help people. My job is extremely stressful, overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated but I LOVE it. I absolutely SUCK at beer pong, but I think it's a really fun game, lol. I'm ridiculously loyal and overprotective of all of my friends and family. I have a crush on Tom Waits (he is sooo hot). I miss my dad so much it takes my breath away sometimes, but I try to be happy because I know that's what he would want for me. I love to read. I collect weirdos (it's a family habit, actually). My new year's resolution is to try lots of new things and go to at least one concert. I have three little sisters and three little brothers, all of whom I love very much (even if we argue a lot). My mom is one of my best friends. I'm not random, I just have many thoughts...or as Princess Tulip says, I'm just off my nut, lol. I say "lol" WAY too much.... Obviously, I have a tendency to ramble.... Scared yet?
||September 2, 2005 4:50 PM
||Over a year ago
Click on a question to answer it!
- Seriously, WHAT is the reasoning behind the drinking age being 21? I mean, you can smoke, vote, risk your life by joining the army, get married, and have total financial control of your life when you're 18--but you have to wait 3 years to drink?
- Am I really the only one who would absolutely love a perfume that smelled like smoke and apples?
- When you're in trouble do your parents call by your first, middle, and last names or something else? (My mom prefers first and middle.)
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? (I would be a shapeshifter so I could use other people's superpowers when I turned into them.)
- If you could bring any dead musician (or more than one if they were in the same band) back to life or get an old band back together for one performance, who would it be?
- WHY IN THE HELL do instructors always wait until the last few weeks of the semester to assign big projects that you would barely have time to finish even if you didn't have three other classes to deal with?!!!
- Who else finds those people who talk so quietly that you can't hear them, and when you ask them to speak louder still speak too quietly VERY annoying?!
- I HATE it when people ask me what I'm going to do with my life!!! I'm not old enough to decide this yet and I think everyone should just get off my back about it!!! Who's with me?
- Do you ever do stuff on this site specifically so that you can get the score?
- Do people ever compliment you on something that you don't like about yourself?Answer all of DarkFaerieQueen's Q & A!