Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. Black Hawk Down
2. The Green Mile
3. To Kill a Mockingbird
My Top 5 Songs
3. In the Air Tonight
5. One In Ten
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. Tracy Chapman
2. Azure Ray
3. Bright Eyes
4. Bryan Adams
My Top 5 TV Shows
1. Holby City
3. Coronation Street
4. The Proud Family
5. The Bill
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
1. Maya Angelou
2. Penny Vincenzi
3. James Herbert
My Top 5 Books
1. Wuthering Heights
3. The Lovely Bones
4. One Child
5. i know why the caged bird sings
My Top 5 Games
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
2. Sims Series
3. Mah Jong
5. Mario All-Stars
name not yet agreed
> Click to see track listing
1. Halo by Soil Whenever I am angry i turn this up full volume and play it one repeat until I have calmed down
2. Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry This is a song all my friends will sing along to if they hear it. I remember one night at a club we got a bit drunk, my friend had to firemands lift me out of the club and we sang this song through the town center that night, passers-by joining in.
3. The River by Missy Higgins This is a new soundtrack to my life, a friend I have never met sent it to me and I sent it to anoher friend who I have also never met, when I feel lonely or want to be close to these people I play it and it reminds me of these great people
4. I Am the One and Only by Chesney Hawks My first pop star crush aged 5, whenever this came on I would dance in front of the telly. it reminds me of innocence
5. Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses My ex boyfriend used to and still does sing this song to me. I actually listen to it when I need to cry but cant. this song always makes me cry
6. Mr Lover Man by Shabba Ranks This song is my mum dancing with a smile on her face, a glass of rum and a cigarrette, dim lights and maybe a few friends over. This song makes me see her happy
7. Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper This song always makes me think of a friend who lives far away as it turned out we both listened to it over the same period of time
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
"Too caring for her own good, sometimes really loud other times really quiet"
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
My family, we have been through so much together and are theymake me feel happy just knowing they are around
How do you spend your free time?
Walking in parks, writing, online, listening to music and telling myself I will start to get fit again.
How do you feel about school?
I miss it.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
That I talk alot, often random facts they never knew.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
I own my own home which has a nice garden. I have kids who aren't yet teenagers, I work in a hospital as a ward sister and I have a kind loving partner who is ambitious in both his career and with his family. I am happy and safe.
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with tornintotinypieces.
5 places you have visited:
1. Hampstead heath, Lodon
2. Port Vell, Barcelona
3. Cala pi, Mallorca
4 things we might not know about you:
1. I suck my thumb
2. I hate clothes
3. I'm supposed to wear contacts but i never do
4. I love to shower in mens shower gel
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. have children
2. nurse in a poorer country
3. star in a porno
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1 person you really want to see right now: