Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
My Top 5 Songs
My Top 5 Music Artists
My Top 5 TV Shows
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
My Top 5 Books
My Top 5 Games
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
She's such a weirdo!
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
My mom and my friends.
How do you spend your free time?
I put on my polka-dotted cape and run around saving puppies and planting trees! :D
How do you feel about school?
It's important and not that bad so I attend.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
Depends on the person. I'm quiet around some yet weird and kinda loud around others.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
Well, other than the world being ruled by the flying monkeys I see me being a successful architect with a fondness for toasters! :)
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with kanga_roo.
5 places you have visited:
3. Yeah.. that's it... I know, its pathetic
4 things we might not know about you:
1. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom.
2. I have two half-sisters, April and Jennifer, who live in Illinois.
3. I'm really interested in marine biology but I plan to be an architect.
4. I really want a pet rat but my mother wont let me get one.
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel a lot.
2. Learn another language. Maybe more than one.
3. Be married with at least one child.
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1 person you really want to see right now:
1. I'll leave this one unanswered. This is for me to know and you to (not) find out. :P