Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
2. Cruel Intentions
3. Catch Me If You Can
My Top 5 Songs
1. Ghosts n Stuff
2. You Used To Hold Me
3. Do It Again
4. My Brain
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. Nine Inch Nails
2. Imogen Heap
My Top 5 TV Shows
2. Mad Men
4. The Office
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
1. Brown Dan
2. J.K. Rowling
3. Sophie Kinsella
4. Vladimir Nabokov
My Top 5 Books
1. The Owner's Manual for the Brain
3. Shutter Island
4. The Purity Myth
5. Heart Shaped Box
My Top 5 Games
2. Mario Bros.
3. Hit Man
5. Midnight club 3 Dub Edition REmix
> Click to see track listing
1. Wonderful by Everclear Sometimes it can be the story of my life, and everything really is wonderful now.
2. Ooh Ahh by Grits Because my life be like Ooh Ahh!
3. between angels and insects by Papa Roach When it comes down to it, it's not the money and the posessions that matter in life
4. Cold by Crossfade For the times when I know I've done something wrong
5. Shake That by Eminem There she goes, shakin her ass on the floor... this is my dance song haha
6. Minority by Green Day I wanna be the minority, I don't want to be just like everyone else in life, that's boring
7. Kick Some Ass by Stroke 9 I used to be a nerd- grew up in the suberbs, nothing there ever went wrong, I made it all up in this song
8. Vaccum Bag by Stroke 9 Don't hate me, don't regret me, don't ever forget me. Wherever you go, whatever you do, don't say I never loved you. -- Because a lot of people do that.
9. Get Low by Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz This is MY song, get [lo]w
10. Yesterday by Beatles, The I believe in yesterday, I used to sing this song in my kindergarden music class.
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
They would probably gossip about me and my latest feats.
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
The most important people would definitely be my family and my friends. Definitely my boyfriend because he means everything to me. The most important things to me aren't things.
How do you spend your free time?
I'm on here usually, it's an addiction.
How do you feel about school?
I think a lot of it is useless information you'll forget or never use again. The only reason we go for so long is so our brain is stimulated constantly until we get old enough to go after a better career.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
That I'm really random... people still talk about the time I took off my shoes and went sliding in the mud in my socks in front of the school when it was pouring. I like being different and standing out. I don't really care what people say.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
So that is 15 years from now: I'd be married and living with my husband. We'd have at least one child and pets, and a beautiful house. I'd have a job and love it and he would have a job that he loves too. I can dream...
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with hollistercutie4.
5 places you have visited:
4 things we might not know about you:
1. I'm shy around family
2. I hate most fruit
3 things you want to do before you die:
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1. The Caribbean
1 person you really want to see right now:
1. My Boyfriend