Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. The Breakfast Club
2. Almost Famous
3. Pay It Forward
My Top 5 Songs
1. No Man's Land
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
My Top 5 Music Artists
My Top 5 TV Shows
2. King of Queens
3. Veronica Mars
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
My Top 5 Books
My Top 5 Games
ROCK AND ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!!!
> Click to see track listing
1. No Man's Land by Bob Seger "VICTIMS COME AND VICTIMS GO, THERE'S ALWAYS LOTS TO SPARE, ONE VICTIM LIVES THE TRAGEDY, ONE VICTIM STOPS TO STARE, AND STILL ANOTHER WALKS ON BY PRETENDING NOT TO SEE. THEIR ALL OUT THERE IN NO MAN'S LAND, CUZ IT'S THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE..." so true...
2. American Girl by Tom Petty "And for one desperate moment There he crept back in her memory God it's so painful when something that's so close Is still so far out of reach" this is how I feel about Brad right now (read journal entries 1& 2)
3. Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison This is another true song, cuz in my life, personally, everything good came with a bad price (hence:: every ROSE has it's Thorn)... and why do cowboys always sing sad sad songs??? hmm... it really makes me wonder
4. I'm ok by Christina Aguilera "Once upon a time there was a girl in her early years she had to learn How to grow up living in a war that she called home Never know just where to turn for shelter from the storm" > "It's not so easy to forget When I was thrown against cold stairs"
5. Victim of Love by Eagles, The "A room full of noise and dangerous boys still makes you thirsty and hot" "Victim of love , I see a broken heart You got your stories to tell Victim of love, it's such an easy part and i know how to play it so well..." > im just a victim of love
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
beautiful_tragedy07 hasn't answered the We Ask You questions.
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with beautiful_tragedy07.
beautiful_tragedy07 hasn't answered any countdown questions.