Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. Alice in Wonderland
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Gone in 60 Seconds
5. Sense And Sensibility
My Top 5 Songs
1. Zoe Jane
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. The Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Top 5 TV Shows
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. CSI: Miami
4. The Fairly Odd Parents
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
1. Louise Rennison
2. Francesca Lia Block
3. Steven Brust
4. Terry Brooks
My Top 5 Books
1. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snooging
2. The Heritage of Shanarra Series
3. The Book of Jhereg
My Top 5 Games
1. Truth or Dare
2. Hide and Go Seek
5. 20 Questions
Sunny Cocktails and Shady Palm Trees
> Click to see track listing
1. She's Only 18 by Red Hot Chili Peppers The girl in this song is wild, kind of like me.
2. Move Along by All-American Rejects, The Because that's what you should do: move along.
3. Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll by Saliva I've got a feelin' down in my soul, yeah!
4. Don\t Ever Let Nobody Dray Your Spirit Down by Eric Bibb Just don't.
5. Umbrella by Rhianna I will always be there for my friends.
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
She's smart and she can be nice sometimes.
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
What: my bunny, my books, my CDs
Who: Kristi, 'ums, and the rest of 'em
How do you spend your free time?
I have very little. Usually at work. Working. That is my 'free time'.
How do you feel about school?
High school is great. There are all kinds of fun, beautiful people (though there's a lot of losers, too). There are fun things to do, places to be and things to see.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
I don't know.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
in 2020? Hm. I'll be thirty.
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with Vampire_Fox.
5 places you have visited:
1. Washington DC
4 things we might not know about you:
1. I used to be a cutter
2. I hate it when people tell me what to do
3. Despite coming off as an in your face person sometimes, I'm a lover
4. I smoke. Fags, not weed.
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Get more tattoos
2. Go to the Berlin Love Parade
3. Go skydiving
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1 person you really want to see right now:
1. Anybody from the Fam or Society