Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. Little Nicky
2. Joe Dirt
My Top 5 Songs
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. Iron Maiden
2. Ozzy Osbourne
4. Judas Priest
5. Guns N' Roses
My Top 5 TV Shows
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
My Top 5 Books
My Top 5 Games
THE LIFE OF JESSE: The Official Soundtrack
> Click to see track listing
1. Stricken by Disturbed I like the guitar work, and Disturbed proves that they don't suck with the guitar solo.
2. Black Magic by Slayer My favorite Slayer song, aside from War Zone.
3. Bodies by Drowning Pool Although poularized, and looked at by many "real rock/metal" fans to be mainstream bullshit...this song just plain rocks, and I saw them live, (with their new lead singer, that long hair guy) and it ROCKED live.
4. Wicker Man, The by Iron Maiden the opening RULES, notice how you can tell that there are 3 guitars. I wish that the song's opening had been in the song more than once, like in the middle of the song, or whatever.
5. Deal with the Devil by Judas Priest Although not an old-school Priest song, this song rules.
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
He sucks and his music is gay.
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
My family and Celeste, cause my family takes care of me, my brother, but there's still alot they don't do for me, but Celeste fills that in, she doesn';t think im a retarded loser, or im weird, she cares to hear my thoughts and ideas, and i love her. Celeste if your reading this, I Love You, Baby.
How do you spend your free time?
Talking to Celeste, and jamming to music.
How do you feel about school?
Its, ok.Just, i never want to do it, and i do a little and act like that makes up for it. But how I feel about it? It sucks.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
How I talk a bout off the wall, stupid stuff.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
Im married to Celeste and have 4 kids and we have a beautiful marriage. And i don't care much for work or ambitions or whatever, because im married to her, and live with her and that makes me happier than anything else possibly can. I wouldn't trade it for all the wealth in the world, or if Guns N' Roses got back together, and i had tickets to every one of their shows and all expenses paid, front row seats. DAMMIT, Celeste, you'd better appreaciate me.
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with MistaMcrich.
5 places you have visited:
3. San Antonio
4 things we might not know about you:
1. As much as I love Celeste, she makes me real paranoid
2. God would get mad at me because i would bow down to Axl Rose or Ozzy
3. i pretend a cloths hanger is a guitar, or 2 clothes hangers are drums
4. The fact that i don't know what to put in this last section
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Be with Celeste AS MUCH AS possible
2. Go to an ozzfest with Celeste and give her an "asshole chick" makeover
3. See Guns N' Roses get back together in concert (sob*)
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
2. Los Angeles, California
1 person you really want to see right now: