Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. August Rush
2. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
3. The Filth and the Fury
4. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
5. The Notebook
My Top 5 Songs
1. Cuts Marked in the March of Man
2. Eleanor Rigby
4. Mother Superior
5. Mellow Mood
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. Coheed and Cambria
2. The Used
3. Sex Pistols
4. Bob Marley
5. The Beatles
My Top 5 TV Shows
2. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
5. Invader Zim
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
1. Edgar Allan Poe
2. Kaori Yuki
3. Ai Yazawa
4. Maya Angelou
5. Stephenie Meyer
My Top 5 Books
2. New Moon
4. Angel Sanctaury (Whole Series)
My Top 5 Games
1. Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus
2. Kingdom Hearts (All of them)
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4. Sims (All Of Them)
5. Sonic The Hedgehog
Thorn Of The Rose
> Click to see track listing
1. Virgin State Of Mind by K's Choice This song is like a cry for help. I can relate to it. I cried out for help. I have gotten it.
2. It Doesn't Matter by Alison Krauss This is the way I used to feel. The heartbreak in this song is so close to my heartbreak. I felt that my life didn't matter. Nothing mattered.
3. Full Of Grace by Sarah McLachlan I found the strenght and courage to lift me from the depression I was in. This song reaches out to me.
4. Hold On by Sarah McLachlan I understand that it hurts like hell. And I have to hold onto myself. I did, and it was painful, but I got better.
5. Pain by Three Days Grace I want to feel pain instead of nothing at all. This is what used to drive my exsistance. Pain.
6. Falling In The Black by Skillet This song is about losing yourself. I used to feel that way . I was depressed and confused. This song reached out to me.
7. (I Hate) Everything About You by Three Days Grace This is more a song about me hating myself. To me, I hate Everything about you, was me screaming at myself. I used to hate myself so much.
8. The Last Night by Skillet This song starts with the verse "you come to me with scars on your wrists," and as a person who used to cut, this song really reaches out to me. Plus the song is about someone comforting a girl who wants to die. It just explains what I wanted and what I'm was going through.
9. Animal I've Become by Three Days Grace I used to hate the depressed and cold person I became. Depression had changed me.
10. Pale by Within Temptation This is about trying to get better and escape your mind. I have done this, and this song still speaks to me. i was lost in my mind for 3 years.
11. Stand My Ground by Within Temptation I had to stand my ground and get better.
12. Razorblade Kiss by H.I.M. I had a relationship that hurt me more than helped me.
13. Tourniquet by Rasputina I wanted everyone to hurt me. Blame me.
14. If Your Kisses Won't Hold The Man You Love by Rasputina "Then your tears won't bring him back." I had to realize this in order to let go of the one who hurt me.
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
Yeah she's wierd, but she is also really nice.
Yeah, I asked her to beat this guy up, and all she had to do was glare at him and he backed off.
But she can be sweet.
I remember her doing some really stupid things.
Yeah, she has done a lot of stupid things.
She can be a bitch.
I like her.
I hate her. I heard she is phsyco.
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
My friends: Becca, Amanda, and Connie. They all give me strength, which I need often. They also let me help them with their problems, which takes my mind off my own.
My Family: Kate, Hayden, Kayla, Lauren, Mom, Dad, Nana, Grandma, and my Uncle James. They try to help, and I can have fun with them. I would die without Lauren and Kayla. They keep me here. And Kate helped me be who I am today.
My Inspirations: Joan Jett, Sid Vicious, Bert McCracken, Kate Podeswa, Bob Marley, My Nana, My Mom, My Dad, and my friends.
How do you spend your free time?
Reading, Writing, On the computer, Sleeping, Drawing, Hanging out with friends, watching TV, listening to music, playing video games, and eating.
How do you feel about school?
I don't really enjoy it at all. I like a few classes like English, and AP psych Other than that, it is pretty horrible. But at least I have a lot of good teachers. But I can never make it through a day without wishing really hard that it was the weekend.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
My clothes....does that count as what I look like? Because I don't think it does. Also my eyeliner, and then they notice how easy it is to talk to me and they're like " Oh, so she isn't a stone cold bitch with a huge attitude."
They also might notice my hair. Or maybe my eyes. I don't know, it depends on the person. Some may look at my ass......you never know.
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
I will be a Pshycologist and hopefully married with a child or two. I will finally be happy. I also hope to be thinner. I will exercise and I will still be writing poetry and stories.<3
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with DeepMeaning.
5 places you have visited:
2. Cape Cod
3. New York City
5. Niagra Falls, Canada
4 things we might not know about you:
1. I am a romantic.
2. I hate lables.
3. I hate winter.
4. I am afraid of chickens.
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Change someone's life for the better.
2. Have children.
3. Get married!
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1 person you really want to see right now: