Welcome to the brand new Personality Profile!
After you take the test, you can view your compatibility with this user in the box to the right.
You must be logged in to take the personality test or to view your compatibility with this user.
> Last 20 People to take the Personality Test
My Top 5 Movies
1. Little Nicky
2. Joe Dirt
My Top 5 Songs
1. Demonstrating My Style
2. Aces High
3. This Is Now
4. A Threnody For Modern Romance
My Top 5 Music Artists
1. Iron Maiden
4. Ozzy Osbourne
5. Lamb of God
My Top 5 TV Shows
1. Headbanger's Ball
My Top 5 Authors/Writers
My Top 5 Books
My Top 5 Games
THE LIFE OF JESSE: The Official Soundtrack
> Click to see track listing
1. Through The Fire And Flames by Dragonforce Quite possibly one of the most beautiful songs ever made, from one of the most talented bands in history, This song rocks, and has a ridiculous solo that kicks ass.
2. Dirthouse by Static X The band's current kick in the ass.
3. The Gods Made Heavy Metal by Manowar The name speaks for itself, this is power metal that is actually powerful.
4. Blinded in Chains by Avenged Sevenfold With a kickass intro riff, A7X show off thier metal influences.
5. Suffocating Under Words OF Sorrow by Bullet For My Valentine These guys prove that Hawthorne Heights crossed with Iron Maidne CAN rock.
6. Hold Back The Day by Devil Driver This Devil Driver song ROCKS.
7. Shudder To Think by Exodus This song kicks ass, the vocals kick ass. The new Exodus rules.
8. King For 1000 Years by Helloween The only song over 8 minutes i've heard that rules to me.
9. The Invisible Man by Helloween This band rules beyond ruling, and this song rocks. Everything about it rules.
10. Liquid Lunch by Lord Gore Kick ass death metal.
11. Forgotten by Sworn Enemy A thrashing hardcore assualt, and I friggin' worship that solo. This song has been on my soundtrack at leaste twice, and it still rocks.
12. A New Breed Of Life by Manntis A kickass metalcore song, that isn't whiny and doesn't suck. More on the Hatebreed side of Metalcore than the Unearth side. Thankfully.
Click here to search Soundtracks
We Ask You is a place where all members of the Student Center answer the personality-related questions.
If a bunch of people who knew you got together and your name came up in conversation, what would they say about you?
What ever they chose to say. Frankly, I wouldn't give a f*ck.
What and who are the most important things and people in your life and why?
Celeste. No one else. Why? because she just came into my life and, I care about her more than anything.
She just became the biggest part of me, forever etched in my soul. I care about her more than anyone, and anything, and recently, I realized how much the rest of my life really sucks if I don't have her. Celeste, I Love You, Sugar.
How do you spend your free time?
Talking to my Celeste & JAMMIN' TO TUNES!
How do you feel about school?
I don't go to school.
What is the first thing people notice about you when they meet you aside from what you look like?
Seeing 2020 - Pretend it's the year 2020. Tell us about your life in 2020.
Im married to Celeste, and im always there for her. We have kids, and are happily living the same life with each other.
You must be logged in to view your compatibility with AmericanMetalHead.
5 places you have visited:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Orlando, Florida
3. San Antonio, Texas
4. Houston, Texas
5. Austin, Texas
4 things we might not know about you:
1. I hate sushi, but used to like it.
2. I kick ass.
3. I could kick your ass.
4. I will kick your ass. And, I pace around alot.
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. see Ozzfest
2. Kick your ass.
2 places you'd like to visit in the future:
1. Philidelphia ( to see a Flyers game)
2. Boston ( to see them whoop the Yankees)
1 person you really want to see right now:
1. My Celeste