We've created a "candids" section in the yearbook, made up entirely of your photos from your photo album! If you have funny photos, weird photos, pics of crazy parties or friends -- submit them for approval in our candids section which will appear in our yearbook. It's a great way to get people looking on your photo album.
Plus, if you submit 5 or more that get approved, you'll get our new Yearbook Candids Score
added to your scores! What types of pictures get approved?
Candid photos should be real photos of you and your friends, your buddies, family, etc -- we are looking for the following:
Here's what we're NOT looking for:
- interesting face shots of you;
- group shots of you and your friends
- funny photos of you and/or your friends
- big, clear, REAL, authentic pictures that you took
- A plain face shot or picture of you (even if it's a great picture, it's gotta be something interesting and candid -- so a big smile and pearly whites doesn't cut it);
- graphics or drawings;
- landscape, abstract, or other types of photography;
- photos of celebrities;
- altered/edited photos (i.e. the president's head on a goat);
- anything pornographic or inappropriate;
- anything copyrighted or otherwise unuseable;
- funny pics that you'd see on a humor website or that you'd get in an e-mail forward
These types of photos will most definitely not be approved. We're looking for pictures of YOU and your friends, not pictures of Britney Spears with an albino snake around her neck.
Here's how to submit a photo for approval:
- Go to any folder that you created (you can't submit additional profile pics to the candids section)
- Check off which photos you want to submit
- Scroll to the bottom of the folder, and click "Submit for Yearbook Candid"
If your photos are approved, the little icon beneath the photo will change to the "approved" icon. If it's not approved, the icon will change to the "rejected" icon. Don't stress out if it's not approved -- it just means that it's not quite what we're looking for in a candid photo. You can only submit a picture one time.
That's all there is to it!